Custom Show Design Services
Here at Ten-Hut Productions LLC, our goal is to make your life as a marching band director as stress-free as possible.
Our custom show designs take into account the educational value of marching band, incorporate superior visual artistry, and have a no-nonsense approach to making drill design services affordable to even the smallest marching band program.
Ten-Hut Productions believes that quality custom marching band shows should be available to all types and sizes of marching bands. From the college marching band, to the nationally competitive marching bands, to the small high school marching bands that focus on football games and the occasional festival, our design fees fit any budget!
In addition to our reasonable prices for both competitive and non-competitive performing ensembles, we also offer various discounts for providing your materials in a timely manner!
Our No-Nonsense Pricing Guide
Non-Competitive Custom Drill Design:
- 50 or less field performers: $300 per song/movement
- 51 to 75 field performers: $400 per song/movement
- 76 to 100 field performers: $500 per song/movement
- 100 or greater field performers: $600 per song/movement
Competitive Custom Drill Design:
- 30 or less field performers: $300 per song/movement
- 31 to 50 field performers: $400 per song/movement
- 51 to 75 field performers: $500 per song/movement
- 76 to 100 field performers: $600 per song/movement
- 100 or greater field performers: $700 per song/movement
Note: Field Performers include all winds, brass, battery, color guard, and movable props. A song/movement is the equivalent of either one complete marching band arrangement from an established publisher (i.e. Hal Leonard, Arrangers Publishing) or 250 counts of an originally written or professionally arranged marching band show.
- Music Discount:
- $25 discount per song when scores and MP3's of all songs are delivered by May 25th.
- Personnel and Instrumentation Discount:
- $25 discount per song when personnel numbers and instrumentation are delivered by June 15th.
- Rush Fee:
- $50 per song for designs ordered within 14 days or less of delivery date.
- Rewrite Fee:
- $15 per drill set for each rewrite requested beyond initial two free rewrites
- Late Payment Fee:
- Up to 30 days past due date: $25 per song
- 31-45 days past due date: $50 per song and certified letter to school principal
- 46-60 days past due date: $75 per song and certified letter to district superintendent
- 61+ days past due date: $100 per song, certified letter to school board, and loss of future services
- Early Cancellation Fee:
- 50% of scheduled services as indicated in contract if cancellation of services occurs anytime on or after June 22 or three (3) weeks past date of signature on contract if signed on or after June 22.
- All marching band drill designs are created using Pyware 3D Professional Edition.
- Quality marching band drill design based on your specifications, musical content, and educational value.
- PDF Files:
- Drill Charts
- Director's View
- Students' View
- Student Coordinate Sheets
- Performer ID Sheet
- Drill Charts
- MP4 Files:
- 2D video of design synced to show music (if audio recording is available)
- 3D video of design synced to show music (if audio recording is available)
- Two free rewrites PER SHOW anytime during the marching season.